Policy statement operating organizations of non-public joint-stock company "Krasnaya Polyana" in the field of industrial safety
Non-public joint-stock company "Krasnaya Polyana" (hereinafter – the company) recognizes its responsibility for possible negative development outcomes of the operation of hazardous production facilities and expressed confidence that this can and should be carried out without incidents and accidents.
The company's activity in the field of industrial safety is aimed at compliance with the priority measures on prevention of incidents and accidents at hazardous production facilities of the company to the liquidation of the consequences of these events, the desire to fulfill all requirements of industrial safety at operation of dangerous industrial objects.
One of the main causes of accidents at industrial facilities continues to be a low level of industrial discipline, qualification and training of workers, legal nihilism and careless attitude to work.
Safety culture is a critical part of the overall organizational culture and an essential element for the effective organization and management of production and technological safety.
The basis for the implementation of the policy culture in the field of industrial safety is the consciousness of personal responsibility for the security state and the formation of an intolerant attitude towards security breaches.
The company conducts and will conduct purposeful and planned activities on formation of high culture of security among all employees and across all business units.
Raising the level of culture in the field of industrial safety is one of priority strategic directions and is seen by Society as a necessary condition to prevent accidents at production facilities and minimize their consequences.
The main purpose of NAO "Krasnaya Polyana" in the field of industrial safety is to ensure the protection of vital interests of the individual and society from accidents at hazardous production facilities and their consequences.
The main tasks of the NAO "Krasnaya Polyana" to reduce the risk of accidents at hazardous production facilities of the company are:
- achieving and maintaining the required level of industrial safety at hazardous production facilities, where the risk of incidents and accidents is minimal and corresponds to the level of development of technics and technologies;
- ensuring the safe operation of hazardous industrial facilities, prevent incidents, accidents, preparedness of these structural units for localization and liquidation of consequences of accidents and incidents at hazardous production facilities;
- creating conditions for sustainable functioning and development of the structural units of the company operating hazardous production facilities, by establishing a system of management of industrial safety at hazardous production facilities;
- the reduction of the dimensions of economic, social and environmental damage from potential accidents at hazardous production facilities;
- conduct dialogue with all stakeholders and ensuring openness and accessibility indicators of Companies in the field of industrial safety, with the exception of cases when these indicators are restricted information.
The basic principles of Society in the field of industrial safety:
- recognition and ensuring the priority of life and health of employees in relation to results of production activities;
- establishing uniform requirements in Society to the organization of work in the field of industrial safety taking into account international experience;
- ensuring continuous operation and improvement of the system of management of industrial safety, which is part of the overall management system of the company;
- the pursuit of all employees of the company understand that fulfilling the requirements of industrial safety is an integral part of employment.
To achieve this goal, the basic tasks and the implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety, the company takes the following obligations:
- to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Federal legislation, legislation of the Russian Federation, international agreements, branch and corporate regulatory requirements in the field of industrial safety;
- to create an effective system of industrial safety management of the company;
- constantly improve the system of industrial safety management society by optimizing its structure;
- to increase the effectiveness of the system of industrial safety management of the company by constant monitoring of the performance of all its structural subdivisions;
- to provide methodological support and actualization of the system of organizational and technical documents in the field of industrial safety;
- continually assess the risks of accidents, to ensure the development, implementation and control over implementation of the mitigation measures, and insurance of civil liability of owner of hazardous facility for causing harm to third parties as a result of accident on dangerous object;
- to ensure the company's activities in the field of industrial safety with all the necessary resources (financial, human, material);
- to carry out effective personnel policy, based on the qualitative selection and placement of managers and specialists, able and willing at a high professional level to strictly comply with industrial safety requirements, as well as on the principles of continuous improvement of the technical level of the personnel of the company;
- constantly consult with employees of hazardous production facilities of the companies and their representatives on issues of industrial safety;
- to require contractors (subcontractors), leading the work for the company, of observance of requirements of industrial safety;
- inform and maintain an open dialogue about the Society's activities in the field of industrial safety with all stakeholders (public, state Supervisory bodies etc.).
This policy statement is a public document available to all interested parties.